Friday, January 1, 2010

Thanks 2009!

I know Thanksgiving was a few months ago, but I wanna say thanks to the following people that have made 2009 such an incredible year:

--Thanks Dana for making my February and March just awesome. You were an awesome girlfriend and I understand why you left. Sucks we don't talk anymore, but I guess the whole Upper East Side versus Lower East Side thing was gonna disconnect us altogether.

--Thanks to the bar staff at The Cubby Hole and Lucky Jack's for making me feel right at home, away from my reality and the stress that comes with everyday living. Major props to Geeta and Liam for always giving me that extra pint or that extra shot when I needed it. Also thanks to Jenna for being an awesome bartender and friend, and I'll follow you into whatever bar you end up next, but please stay where you are. Also thanks to the fine folks at Donnybrook for making the most awesome Irish Breakfast in NYC!

--Thanks to my Inner Circle for being there when I needed a little encouragement or a drinking partner. In particular, Mutzie (you've always been there, regardless of where you are), Lesley, Katie B. You girls are awesome!

--Thanks to my concert crew and the very musicians I go see show in and show out. Music is what drives my soul, and I wish I could write the songs that they write, because, well, a good deal of those songs reflect my life and what's been going on in terms of love gained, love lost, and everything in between. Keep doing what you do.

--Finally, thanks Lynn for being such an awesome friend and soon-to-be Rock Boat Cabinmate. I'm definitely gonna get you to come out to some DC shows when I'm down there.

2010: I get two words for you. BRING IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment