Thursday, February 12, 2009

26 Reasons to enjoy this weekend.

Photo 259.jpg
Me, thinking in Sugar Cafe on the Lower East Side.

  1. It's a three-day weekend. THREE DAY WEEKEND!
  2. I get more time to not think about work
  3. I'm hitting up different bars, which means I'll be getting into trouble everywhere I go!
  4. I have some of the coolest people coming to see me, and that means the world.
  5. I'm over the quarter-life crisis. The deep thoughts of reflection about being in my mid-20s? I've learned to deal.
  6. I'll get some free alcohol. And who doesn't like free alcohol, aside from the religious folks and those who think alcohol is bad?
  7. I get to follow up every drinking session w/ breakfast food. Yep, breakfast food.
  8. I can almost do what I want and almost get away with it.
  9. I'm interested to see how people in my different social circles will interact.
  10. I'll have all the time in the world to catch up on Facebook. Believe me, the comments will be rolling through non-stop
  11. Karaoke! Yes, there is a karaoke element to the weekend!
  12. Cupid might shoot an arrow my way and I end up with the love of my life (hey, I can imagine!)
  13. I can get away w/ being a rock star without doing all the grunt work a rock star has to do
  14. I get to drink away 25 years of frustrating moments.
  15. This weekend could be the weekend I reinvent myself.
  16. This weekend could be the weekend where I realize my life is so damn fabulous, I don't need to reinvent myself
  17. This weekend is my personal New Year.
  18. Lucky Jack's
  19. Hi*Fi
  20. Cubbyhole
  21. I actually get to see the best friend in almost a month, and SHE'S IN NYC FOR A FRICKEN CHANGE!
  22. My special day, on Friday the 13th? I mean, come on!
  23. I get appreciate the fact that it's a bank holiday for a day where we appreciate past Presidents. Can I skip appreciating Dubya?
  24. I can still claim to be young
  25. I'll be getting gifts of various sorts
  26. I get to appreciate the number 26, because that's how old I'll be!

No comments:

Post a Comment