Saturday, February 28, 2009

February is over.

Photo 279.jpg
Every rockstar has shades! It was about time I got a pair!

So the month has been fun and adventurous. It's official, my life is one big celebration. I guess that's what happens when you're a Rock Boater, a rockstar, etc. Always looking for a good time wherever and whenever.

So to round out this rather short month, I did the work thing (except for Wednesday) and I did the play thing. Fat Tuesday was earlier this week, and the night started out in chillaxed mode w/ my boo and went into full on party mode w/out my boo by the time I was done. Thus the reason why I didn't do the Wednesday work thing. And I did get my chops busted for that one ("you were updating your facebook status with 'I'm hungover' at 10am, weren't you?").

My friend Casey was in town this week, as she had to get her visa in order to gain entry into China (reason #2 I didn't do the Wednesday work thing). Yep, she's in Shanghai for a good week or so. Anyhoo, we caught up on old times and showed her more bits of the city before she had to fly outta the country.

Last night, I had dinner and drinks w/ my boo. It was just a nice change of pace to just chill w/ the one person I wanted to be with for that one moment. I honestly didn't want last night to end. Like, ever.

Ok, so some of you are wondering how I met my boo, Dana. Well, here's the story, quick and dirty.

It was the birthday weekend. Better yet, it was I'm at my bar, taking down shots at the rate I was taking down bottles of miller lite on The Rock Boat. She came my way, grabbed some water, and the next thing ya know, we had a quick 5-minute conversation, which ended in an exchange of phone numbers. Next thing ya know, we're having a huge texting exchange and BAM, the friendship has deepened. We started dating about a week ago tonight, and neither of us could be any happier at this point.

So there. That's the story.

Time to finish off February in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment