Monday, February 9, 2009

The Rock Boat X: My Cabin Lineup

ship-Inspiration-w630x300.jpg

I think in all of The Rock Boats I've gone on, The Rock Boat X in January 2010 is going to be amazing, aside from the fact that it's the 10th anniversary and all. I think I've assembled one kickass cabin lineup ever. Joining me will be:

denise.jpg

Denise. She was going to join me on The Rock Boat Niner, but decided it wasn't a good time to do so. So naturally, I asked her to join me on TRB-X. And she joined me without hesitation. She's just as outgoing and crazy as I can be at shows...just watch out for us at Honor By August shows, where I first met her (and it happened right after TRB-VIII)

claire.jpg

Claire. This will be Claire's second Rock Boat. Claire and I go back...WAAAAAAY BACK...to 2003, when we were up front for a Michelle Branch show at the 9:30 Club in DC, and she's essentially my DC sidekick (along w/ Denise). So if I'm ever in DC, she's right there w/ me. You might catch us at Hooters before shows.

And last but not least...

kim.jpg

Kim. This will also be Kim's second Rock Boat. I had actually not met her on The Rock Boat Niner, but her friend Jesse wanted to ensure that Kim made it on TRB-X. After an extensive "background check" and intense conversation (ok, not so intense), I formally offered her the final spot.

So what makes the cabin so good, you ask? Well, after doing the formal introductions on Facebook, we're already talking about cabin door decorations to just how much trouble we're gonna get into once we're sailing. The chemistry among the 4 of us is really good, so I know we're all gonna get along swimmingly.

I really cannot wait for The Rock Boat X.

No comments:

Post a Comment