Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend Review

Photo 269.jpg

Friday night I was being lame-o. I worked out (still struggled on the treadmill), and then just chillaxed at home. Went to bed at the usual time.

Saturday I spent the day at home, being a lazy person. By late afternoon, I did the usual Saturday Sessions @ the Cubbyhole, my home bar. Always a fun and interesting time whenever I go there. I could've spent more time there, but decided to call it a night at 11:30pm, since I had to get up early Sunday morning.

Sunday ran like a schedule, being the church-going worship leader (rock and roll revivalist) that I am:
8:15am: wake up
9:30am: out the door
11:20am: Rock and Roll Revival rehearsal
2:00pm: lunch
3:00pm: Sunday School, Rock and Roll Revival setup
4:00pm: Lead Rock and Roll Revival
6:30pm: Church Business Meeting
8:45pm: Come home to catch up on Facebook, Twitter and one Rock Boat cabin vacancy offer

Ok, maybe I should either go to sleep, or continue to work on my Rock Boat Niner Blog Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment