Friday, February 6, 2009

I've survived the first week back in the real world.

Photo 268.jpg

After The Rock Boat and the staycation afterward, I came back to work. I thought I'd be lost in terms of what I needed to do, but I didn't lose my step with what I had to get done. But apparently, nothing drastically changed while I was away, and I didn't get a pink slip, so that's good.

I got back to the workout swing of things again. I recently left Bally Sports Clubs and joined New York Sports Clubs, with more locations and better machines...and TOWEL SERVICE! I went to the gym 4 times this week and saw how out of shape I was. I couldn't handle the running at all...I couldn't even run for a mile straight through. But I'll be back in shape soon enough.

Also this week, I went to my first show since The Rock Boat. Matt Wertz and The Alternate Routes put on a really awesome show at Highline Ballroom. The Alternate Routes did their thing, while Matt Wertz brought out all his classic songs that everyone knows.

Well, I don't have anything to do this weekend. I guess I could catch up on sleep. But first, I'll have to get into my jammies.

No comments:

Post a Comment